If your garden or commercial outdoor space requires the quickest, easiest method of erecting a fence then look no further than our quality traditional fencing panels. Either a waney edge ‘standard lap’ panel or our very own heavy duty feather edge panel is made to a 6ft wide standard to slot directly between posts.
Product Name: Graded, Regularised Timber
Nominal Thickness (mm): 47, 75, 100, 125
Nominal Width (mm): 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250
Length (m): 3.6 to 6.0 depending on section, enquire for more information
Class / Grade: C16 / C24
COC Certification: FSC
- Regularised / eased corners for ease in handling
- Strength graded to C16 and C24 standards for conformity with construction industry standards
- Available Treated – with AC500 Solution ‘Green Treatment’, or Protim ‘Clear Treatment’ for moisture, rot and woodworm resistance. Please ask for more details.
Product Name: Closeboard Pressure Treated Panels
Width (m): 1.83 (6ft)
Height (m): 0.91 (3ft), 1.22 (4ft), 1.52 (5ft), 1.65 (5ft 6in), 1.83 (6ft)
- A sturdier, heavy duty fence panel, offering security and privacy
- Vertically overlapping feather edged boards
- Dark brown treatment colour
- ALSO AVAILABLE: Custom sized fence panels, just speak to a member of our friendly team to order your bespoke panels.
All this and more is available in store now, and if you don’t see what you need – just ask! We’re here to help, so if there’s something a little more specialist required, speak to one of our team members today on 01553 760 000.